1. Portet Winemakers, ABN 20107194445
2. No material from this site can be reproduced without the express permission of the winery: Dominque Portet Winemakers Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. “Warning” Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $6000). For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $500)
Shipping & Handling
All goods have a expected delivery time of 3 to 5 days.
Minimum Quantity & Pricing
Minimum order quantity of 1 bottle for each order placed.
All prices are GST inclusive in Australian dollars.
Delivery within Australia
Melbourne Metro – $6.00
Vic Country, Sydney, Adelaide, Brisbane – $12.00
Other Regional, NT, WA, QLD, TAS, ACT – $18.00
Shipping and insurance charges vary from country to country; we will provide a quote to ship wine to you. Please email your order and delivery address.
Wines purchased for shipping are packaged to the highest industry standards.
Dominique Portet Winery accepts full responsibility for all goods ordered by the customer in fit and proper condition.
Any wine not delivered in such condition will be accepted back by Dominique Portet Winery wine will be replaced of equal value. Alternatively Dominique Portet Winery can credit the customers’ account directly. This policy also covers wine damaged in transit. Customers can only request a refund within 7 days of purchase or replacement providing that ¾ of the quantity of the original order is returned unopened and intact.
The contract is made at our licensed premises, 870 Maroondah Highway. Coldstream, Victoria, from where the goods will be dispatched under our liquor license 36055443.
Anyone at the nominated delivery address who receives the goods is presumed to be authorized to receive the goods.
While we will use all reasonable endeavors to deliver by any requested or agreed date, we do not guarantee delivery on that date and we are not liable for any loss resulting from late delivery.
If Dominique Portet Winery are unable to fulfill an order, we will notify the customer within 2-3 business days and organise a full refund.
No obligation to sell the goods will arise until we accept your order, and receive payment. Orders cannot be cancelled once accepted, unless by arrangement with us.
Risk and Title
Risk and title in the goods passes to you upon delivery of the goods to the Delivery Address.
Our prices are subject to variation – the price payable for the goods is the price applicable on the date when we confirm your order.
The quoted price does not include the delivery and handling fee (if applicable) in respect of each order. The total amount payable is the price for each of the goods, together with the applicable delivery and handling fee.
1. Copyright in all materials appearing on this website is, except where noted to the contrary, the property of Dominique Portet and must not be reproduced, in whole or in part, except as permitted under the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) or other applicable laws, or for any purpose expressly permitted by us.
2. We do not represent that any information (including any file) obtained from or through this website is free from computer viruses or other faults or defects. It is your responsibility to scan any such information for computer viruses. We are not liable to you for any loss or damage in relation to any such virus, fault or defect. You agree that the entire risk arising out of installation, downloading, use or performance of such remains with you.
3. You also waive any and all claims that you may have against us otherwise arising out of or in relation to your use of this website.
4. This site supports secured sockets layer (SSL) based transactions from a browser to the level of 128 bit or greater. All credit card transaction are secured using 128 Bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) Technology.
We may add to, delete, or otherwise change any of the terms of this Contract. We will notify you of any substantial changes to these terms & conditions. Your use of our service after notice will constitute your deemed acceptance of such changes.
Under the liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years ( Penalty exceeds $ 6.000 )
For a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor . ( penalty exceeds $ 500)
Licence No. 36055443